Join Our Member Network!
A partnership with the York County Food Bank is one way to enhance your mission by nourishing our community directly and demonstrating leadership in ending hunger. The soup kitchens, food pantries, after-school feeding programs, treatment center meals, shelters and other services provided by our partners enhance the quality of life available to York County.
Membership benefits include:
• Order food from YCFB: Ability to secure more food than possible purchasing at local retailer
• Shop the YCFB’s shopping area where agencies are welcome to shop for fresh produce and other donated items to supplement their orders.
• Receive free government commodities through the USDA/TEFAP program
• Provide food to seniors through the CSFP Senior Box program • Access fresh fruits and vegetables, breads, and dairy products given to YCFB from many sources daily.
Additional Benefits Offered to YCFB Partner Agencies:
• Provide emergency food referrals with the Food Pantry Clearinghouse hotline • Participate in YCFB’s Emergency Food Voucher program to feed those in need • Collaboration opportunities • Attend YCFB’s annual conference • Receive first notification of free products and new products as they arrive • Access to excess food items after weekly Food for Families distribution • The YCFB lends its name and reputation in the community to help support the efforts of member agencies. The YCFB is a recognized leader and vital link in the networking and collaboration efforts in our social service community.