In 2018, the York County Food Bank:
- Provided more than 2 million lbs. of food to needy individuals and families right here in York County.
- Helped over 66,000 families in need find nutritional assistance through our continued partnerships with 115 agencies, organizations, and churches throughout York County.
- Through our Pop-Up Market we distributed 422,319 lbs. of fresh produce!
- Through our Give A Meal program, holiday meals were given to 100% of families in 13 participating school districts.
- Over 3,000 volunteers donated precious hours of their time at our West Princess Street Center, collecting, sorting, and distributing food.
- 912 low income seniors received a monthly food box.
- Through the generosity of our volunteers we saved $320,010 in wages allowing for an additional 100,000 meals to be distributed to those in need.