York County Food Bank


Other Useful Resources


The United Way:

211 - United Way - Get Help

Do you need assistance with employment, child care, utilities, etc? United Way 2-1-1 provides an easy-to-remember telephone number and web resource for finding health and human services- for everyday needs and in crisis situations. Search their vast database of services and providers to find the help you need today. 211 is a free and confidential service.

Call 211 or go to 211.org

Rent, Housing, & Utilities Assistance

Food Assistance

Financial & Employment Resources:

York Community Progress Council

York CPC provides a number of services and programs to help you acquire and maintain financial security.

(717) 846-4600 OR yorkcpc.org

Health Services

PA Health & Human Services Benefits & Programs:

Offers eligible households support for behavioral, physical, & long-term care.

Resources for Veterans

Become A Volunteer

Join your hand with ours for a better life and a beautiful future.

Sign up today to receive our newsletter with new events, interesting charity activities and more!